Wednesday, October 8, 2008

90210 Se01Ep07 "Hollywood Forever"

Vanilla. This show is a total vanilla compared to all the others. Why do I even bother watching it? Oh, erm, right. The teacher, Mr Matthews is total hottie. The new principal is kinda cute too. But Ethan? LOL. Oh dear. I will never be able to get the image of him in Supernatural's Ghostfacers as the nerd intern who was in love with his boss, a guy, out of my head. I just can't see him as the school hunk. Sorry. I just can't. Why can't they have picked better looking kids as the main cast, I'll never know.


"Thanks to my part in Supernatural as a gay nerd, I am now the lead actor for a teen series. Go me!"

The new student seems promising. I sense chemistry between her and Mr Matthews. Turns out she's a narcotics officer in disguise. Bummer. I was kinda holding my breath for a student-teacher relationship to shake things up.

Divorce. Drugs. Boyfriends who don't watch horror movies. On again, off again relationship between 2 characters, complete with complicated relationship with ex-girlfriend. Been there, done that. I'm better off watching Gossip Girl.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru